The club meets on the last Wednesday of each month from September to May except for December each year. Club meetings are held at the St. Ignatius of Loyola Parish Church which is located at 4455 West Broadway, H4B 2A7 (the corner of West Broadway and Terrebonne) in the N.D.G. District of Montreal. The meetings will be held in the Lounge which you access via the rearmost door on the south side of the building, unless we have reason to hold it in the Parish Hall in which case it is the first door on the South side of the building. An informal fleamarket and ragchew session starts at 19:30 with the formal meeting starting at 20:00.
The STM Buses 51, 162 and 105 stop nearby.
View Larger Map
Meeting dates for 2017/2018
- September 27, 2017 - Harrison Kyle, VE2HKW - APRS
- October 25, 2017 - Annual General Meeting
- November 29, 2017 - René Brousseau, VA2QR, President of RAQI
- January 31, 2018 - Gilles Renucci, VE2TZT - K3LR Contest Station
- February 28, 2018 - TBA
- March 28, 2018 - TBA
- April 25, 2018 - TBA
- May 30, 2018 - Show and Tell
Anyone interested in Amateur Radio is welcome to visit one of our meetings, enjoy the presentation and talk to the members.   We'd be delighted to see you.