Please note that we have had to change the date for the
February, March, April and May 2018 meetings to the last Tuesday of the
month. This may become a permanent move to Tuesdays next fall 2018.
The club meets on the last Tuesday of each month from September to May except for December each year. Club meetings are held at the St. Ignatius of Loyola Parish Church which is located at 4455 West Broadway, H4B 2A7 (the corner of West Broadway and Terrebonne) in the N.D.G. District of Montreal. The meetings will be held in the Lounge which you access via the rearmost door on the south side of the building, unless we have reason to hold it in the Parish Hall in which case it is the first door on the South side of the building. An informal fleamarket and ragchew session starts at 19:30 with the formal meeting starting at 20:00.
The STM Buses 51, 162 and 105 stop nearby.
View Larger Map
Meeting dates for 2017/2018
- September 26, 2017 - Harrison Kyle, VE2HKW - APRS
- October 31, 2017 - Annual General Meeting
- November 28, 2017 - René Brousseau, VA2QR, President of RAQI
- January 31, 2018 - Gilles Renucci, VE2TZT - K3LR Contest Station
- February 27, 2018 - Marc-Andre Gingras, VE2EVN - Arduino based Contest/computer Keyer Kit Project
- March 27, 2018 - Leo Nikkinen, VE2SI - Frequency standards and frequency measurements.
- April 24, 2018 - TBA
- May 29, 2018 - Show and Tell
Anyone interested in Amateur Radio is welcome to visit one of our meetings, enjoy the presentation and talk to the members.   We'd be delighted to see you.